Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 : Recently Gujarat High court published advertisement for new Recruitment. They need 124 civil judge candidate, so you can apply for that if you are eligible. Those Candidates who interested in this job can apply online on Official Gujarat High court website.
Before you going to apply for this you must follow eligibility criteria. Here We Shared all required details for High Court Job. So simple read below given Education Qualification, Age Limit And other Eligibility criteria. But first get some details about this Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
Read Below Given Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details And other details.
Job Name : Gujarat High Court Civil Judge
Number Of Posts : 124
Board : Gujarat High Court
Job Type : Goverment Job
Job Location : Gujarat
Advertisement No : Please Check Official Notification.
After getting details about Gujarat High Court civil judge job, if you are interested to apply for this job. then you have to remember some important dates.
Gujarat High Recruitment For Civil Judge
If if you want to apply for Gujarat High Court civil judge job. Then you have to fill online form. Online form filling will be already started and it’s live Till below given dates.
- Online Apply Start From : 11/02/2019
- Last Date For Apply : 12/03/2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 05-05-2019
- Date of Main Written Examination: 07-07-2019
- Date for Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): October/ November-2019
Now Let’s take look if you want to apply for this job then you need what qualifications.
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Is Published and online apply is also started. So simple follow below eligibility details if you want apply online for this Job.
Education Qualification :
A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India &
– must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
– must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age for General Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Application Fees :
For General Candidate: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment Method : Online/Challan
Apply For High Court Civil Judge Job
First Download Official Notification To know more details about this job. Simply click on below button and Downloading process will be start automatically.
If you want to apply for civil judge job, then click on below button. It will redirect you to online apply form filling page :
Hope you got some useful details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019. If you think this post is helpful for you then Also share with your friends. Also join with us for more new job news.