Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 25-10-2021
1. What is the name of the winner of the Earth shot award for India in the Clean our Air category?
Answer – Vidyut Mohan
- A 17-Year-Old Indian Entrepreneur Has Been Selected For The Award For His Efforts To Reduce Smoke Emissions And Reduce Air Pollution By Converting Crop Residues Into Fuel And Fertilizers.
- This Award Is Also Known As ‘Eco-Oscar’.
2. Which technology company recently launched a program in India named “AI Innovate Program”?
Answer – Microsoft
- This Reputed Technology Company Has Launched This Program To Nurture And Promote Start-Ups In India, Which Will Support The Start-Up Ecosystem.
- India Is The Third Largest Ecosystem For Start-Ups In The Whole World. Adoption Of AI Will Help In Adding More Than $90 Billion To The Indian Economy By The Year 2025.
3. Recently the country to successfully launch its first solar exploration satellite is –
Answer – China
- Recently China Successfully Launched Its First Solar Exploration Satellite. It Was Launched From Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center In the Northern Shanxi Province Of China.
- This Satellite Was Sent Into Space By The Long March-2D Rocket, Whose Name Is ‘Xihe’.
4. Which day was celebrated in the year 2021 under the theme “Serve Up Bone Strength”?
North – World Osteoporosis Day (WOD)
- Every Year On October 20, This Day Is Organized By The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF).
- The Day Is Marked With The Aim Of Raising Global Awareness About The Prevention, Diagnosis, And Treatment Of Osteoporosis And Metabolic Bone Disease. One In Three Women In The World Is Affected By This Disease. One In Five Men Over The Age Of 50 Suffers From This Disease.
5. Who is the chairman of the “High Powered Advisory Committee on Settlement Orders and Compounding of Offenses” constituted by SEBI?
Answer – Vijay C. Daga
- Recently, The Securities And Exchange Board Of India (SEBI) Has Formed This Four-Member Committee. The Terms Of Reference Of This Committee Shall Be Following The “Securities And Exchange Board Of India (Settlement Proceedings) Regulations, 2018”.
- Vijay C. Daga Has Served As A Judge Of The Bombay High Court.