Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 20-11-2021
1. When was Universal Children’s Day celebrated for the first time in India?
Answer – November 20, 1956
- Children’s Day Is Celebrated Every Year On 14 November In The Country. The Day Marks The Birth Anniversary Of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, The First Prime Minister Of India.
- Popular Among Children, Pandit Nehru Was Popularly Known As Chacha Nehru. Inspirational Programs For Child Education Are Organized On This Day.
- This Year The Theme Of Children’s Day Is ‘A Better Future For Every Child’.
2. Who is the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Answer – Girish Chandra Murmu
- Recently, On November 16, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addressed The Program Of The First Audit Day. The Event Was Held At The Comptroller And Auditor General Of India (CAG) Office Premises.
- The CAG Is The Constitutional Authority In The Country. It Was Established As Per Article 148 Of The Constitution Of India.
- The CAG Is Authorized To Audit All Receipts And Expenditure Of The Center And The States Of The Country.
- In August, 2020, Girish Chandra Murmu Took Charge As The 14th CAG Of The Country.
3. When is World Diabetes Day celebrated?
Answer – 14 November
- World Diabetes Day Is Observed Globally On 14 November Every Year With The Aim Of Raising Awareness About The Importance Of Nurses In Supporting The Victims Of Diabetes.
- The United Nations General Assembly Designated 14 November As World Diabetes Day In 2007 Under Resolution 61/225.
- The Theme Of World Diabetes Day For The Year 2021-23 Is Access To Diabetes Care.
4. Who was recently elected to the International Law Commission?
Answer: Professor Bimal Patel
- Professor Bimal Patel Of India Was Elected To The ‘International Law Commission’ For A Period Of Five Years, Starting From January 1, 2023.
- He Became The Highest-Voted Candidate In The Asia-Pacific Group, Securing 163 Votes Out Of 192 Members In The United Nations General Assembly.
- The Headquarters Of The International Law Commission Is Located In Geneva, Switzerland.
- The International Law Commission Was Established In The Year 1947.
5. When is National Press Day celebrated?
Answer – 16 November
- This Day Is Celebrated All Over The Country To Appreciate The Work Of The Press And To Ensure The Protection Of Their Rights.
- The Press Council Of India Was Established On November 16, 1966, Which Acts As A Moral Watchdog For The Media.