Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 20-10-2021
1. Who was named as the CEO of PM Fasal Bima Yojana?
Answer – Ritesh Chauhan
- Senior Official Ritesh Chauhan Has Been Appointed As Joint Secretary And Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Of Agriculture Under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Under The Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Welfare.
- He Is A 2005 Batch IAS Officer Of Himachal Pradesh Cadre.
2. What is the name of the mascot of the Under-17 Women’s World Cup FIFA – 2022?
Answer – Ibha
- FIFA Unveiled The Official Mascot Of India’s 2022 Under-17 Women’s World Cup “Ibha” On The Occasion Of International Day Of The Girl Child.
- FIFA Was Founded On 21 May 1904. Its Headquarter Is Located In Zurich, Switzerland.
- Currently Gianni Infantino Is The President Of FIFA.
3. When was the International Day for Disaster Reduction observed for the first time?
Answer – Year 1989
- Every Year On 13 October This Day Is Celebrated Globally By The United Nations.
- The Theme Of This Year’s International Day For Disaster Reduction Is “International Cooperation For Developing Countries To Reduce Disaster Risk And Disaster Losses”.
4. Which country has recently launched the world’s first self-driving train?
Answer – Germany
- The World’s First Self-Driving Train Was Developed By A Joint Effort By German Rail Operator Deutsche Bahn And Industrial Conglomerate Siemens.
- This Train Was Launched In The City Of Hamburg, Germany.
5. Arun Kumar Mishra has been appointed as the CEO of which joint venture under the Ministry of Power?
Answer – Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
- With An Estimated Value Of Around Rs 74,000 Crore, This Energy Services Company Is One Of The First Entrants In The Energy Efficiency Market Of India.
- The Largest Domestic Lighting Program In The Whole World Is Run By EESL.
- It Was Established In The Year 2009 And Its Headquarter Is Located In New Delhi.
- Of. Srikanth Is The Chairman Of EESL.