Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 19-11-2021
1. What is the name of the 4th Scorpion submarine that has joined the Indian Navy recently?
Answer – Vela
- The Fourth Scorpion Submarine Of The ‘Project-75’ Project Has Been Handed Over To The Indian Navy, INS Vela.
- Earlier, Three Submarines Of ‘Project-75’ Are Included In The Indian Navy – INS Karanj, INS Kalvari And INS Khanderi.
2. Which country’s army chief has recently been given the rank of ‘General of the Indian Army’ by India?
Answer – Nepal
- The Country’s President Ram Nath Kovind Has Honored Nepal’s Army Chief General Prabhu Ram Sharma With This Post. This Tradition Between The Two Countries Started In The Year 1950.
- General Sharma Took Over As The Chief Of Army Staff In September 2021 And Has Graduated From The National Defense College, India.
3. Which project has been announced to connect the Kashi Vishwanath temple with the ghats of the holy Ganges?
Answer – Kashi Corridor Project
- The 320-Metre-Long And 20-Metre Wide Paved Walkway Project Will Be Inaugurated Ahead Of The Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections.
- The Prime Minister Of India, Narendra Modi Is About To Inaugurate The Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor Project In Varanasi.
- The Project Was Launched In March, 2018 And Has A Total Cost Of Rs.600 Crores.
4. Which app has been launched for the beneficiaries to connect with the panel lawyers providing legal advice and advice directly?
Answer – Citizens Tele Law
- On November 13, 2021, Union Law And Justice Minister Kiren Rijiju And Minister Of State For Law And Justice S.P. Baghel Has Launched This App.
- This App Broadens Access To Enhanced Legal Information.
- It Provides A Platform To The Public To Identify Their Problem And Claim Their Rights.
5. Recently which Rajya Sabha has been appointed as the new Secretary General?
Answer – Pramod Chandra Modi
- Pramod Chandra Modi Has Been Appointed As The Secretary General Of Rajya Sabha, A 1982 Batch Retired IRS Officer And Former Chairman Of The Central Board Of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
- He Did P.P.K. He Has Taken Charge In Place Of Ramacharyulu (PPK Ramacharyulu).