Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 19-10-2021
1. When was the International Day of the Girl Child declared?
Answer – December 19, 2011
- On 19 December 2011, The United Nations General Assembly Declared 11 October As This Day To Recognize The Rights Of Girls And The Special Challenges Faced By Girls All Over The World.
- The Theme Of International Day Of The Girl Child For This Year Is “Digital Generation”.
2. Recently who has been appointed by OYO as an independent director?
Answer – Deepa Malik
- Hospitality Firm Orawell Stages Limited (OYO) Has Appointed Indian Athlete Deepa Malik, A Silver Medalist At The 2016 Paralympic Games, As An Independent Director.
- Deepa Malik Is An Indian Player Associated With Shotput And Javelin Throw As Well As Swimming And Motor Wrestling.
- Malik Won A Silver Medal In Shot Put At The 2016 Paralympics.
3. For which day the theme “Don’t delay, connect today: Time2work” was chosen in the year 2021?
Answer – World Arthritis Day
- Arthritis And Rheumatism International (ARI) Started This Day In The Year 1996.
- It Is Celebrated To Spread Awareness About Arthritis And Dispel Misconceptions Associated With It.
- This Disease, Usually Occurring In Old Age, Affects Young People And Children As Well. The Joint Condition In Children Is Known As Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA).
4. What is the full form of ISpA?
Answer – Indian Space Association
- Recently Prime Minister Modi Launched This Association. It Is A Leading Private Industry Body Operating In The Country For+ Space And Satellite Companies.
- It Will Be Represented By Domestic And Global Corporations With Advanced Capabilities In Space And Satellite Technologies.
- It Is Headed By Jayant Patil, Senior Executive Vice President Of L&T-NXT Defence.
5. What is the rank of India in the EY Index – 2021?
Answer – Third
- India Ranked Third In The 58th Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index (RECAI) Recently Released By Consultancy Firm Ernst & Young (EY).
- America And China Are In The First And Second Place In This List.