Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 18-11-2021
1. Which series was organized for innovators and start-ups in Kerala recently?
Answer – India Technopreneurship Series
- Organized In Kerala, The Series Was Jointly Hosted By Kerala Start-Up Mission And Cisco Launchpad Accelerator Program.
- The Series Will Provide A Platform For Innovation And Collaboration To Enable Companies To Solve New Age Challenges.
2. What is the name of the initiative of RBI to give retail investor access to Government securities market?
Answer – RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Has Launched This Initiative Of The Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) For Investors On November 12, 2021.
- This Scheme Will Help The Retail Investor To Have Access To The Government Securities Market. Apart From This, It Provides New Opportunities For Direct Investment In Securities Issued By The Central And State Governments.
3. What is the theme of World Antimicrobial Awareness Week – 2021 (WAAW-2021)?
Answer – Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week Is Observed Every Year From 18 To 24 November.
- The Day Is Observed With The Aim Of Raising Awareness Of Global Antimicrobial Resistance And Encouraging The Prevention Of Further Emergence And Spread Of Drug-Resistant Infections.
4. What is the name of the new road safety initiative launched by the Odisha government recently?
Answer – Rakshak
- The State Government Of Odisha Has Started This Initiative For Road Safety. Respondents Will Be Trained Under This Initiative Of The Government.
- In This, 300 Master Trainers Will Train 30,000 Local People Living Near Accident Prone Places. This Training Will Be As A First Responder To Road Accidents.
- The ‘Rakshak Initiative’ Was Organized By The Department Of Commerce And Transport In Association With Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Internationale Jussamenerbeit (GIZ) And The Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), Odisha State Branch.
5. Which scheme was recently launched to improve the grievance redressal mechanism of RBI’s regulated entities?
Answer – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme
- This Scheme Has Been Launched By RBI To Resolve The Complaints Lodged By The Customers.
- The Scheme Includes “One Portal, One Email And One Address” For Customers To Register Their Complaints.