Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 17-11-2021
1. What is the name of the ‘Electric Vehicle Awareness Web Portal’ recently launched by the Government of India?
Answer – e-Amrit Portal
- India Launched This Portal On November 10, 2021 At The COP-26 Summit.
- The E-Amrit Portal Stands For “Accelerated E-Mobility Revolution For India’s Transportation”.
- This Portal Will Create Awareness On Electric Vehicles, Acquaint People About The Benefits Of E-Vehicles.
2. National Education Day is celebrated to commemorate whose birth anniversary?
Answer – Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
- National Education Day Is Celebrated Every Year On 11 November In India. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Was The First Education Minister Of Independent India.
- The Day Was Announced By The Ministry Of Human Resource Development On September 11, 2008.
- He Was Born In The Year 1888 In Mecca, Saudi Arabia And Moved To Calcutta With His Family At The Age Of 2.
- He Served As The Minister Of Education From 15 August 1947 To 2 February 1958.
3. When is Public Service Broadcasting Day celebrated?
Answer – 12 November
- This Day Is Celebrated In The Year 1947 To Commemorate The First And Only Visit Of The Father Of The Nation Mahatma Gandhi To The Studio Of All India Radio, Delhi.
- Public Broadcasting Day Was Announced In The Year 2000.
- Prasar Bharati Has Been Entrusted With The Responsibility Of Public Service Broadcasting, Improving Democratic Traditions And Providing Opportunities To All Diverse Communities And Cultures.
4. When is World Pneumonia Day celebrated?
Answer – 12 November
- The Day Is Celebrated With The Aim Of Promoting Action, Awareness, Prevention And Treatment Of This Disease.
- The Theme Of World Pneumonia Day For This Year Is Every Breath Counts.
- For The First Time This Day Was Observed In The Year 2009 By The Global Coalition Against Child Pneumonia.
5. Which social media platform has launched two cyber security campaigns named ‘Safe Stree’ and ‘My Kanoon’?
Answer – Instagram
- Social Media Platform Instagram Has Announced 2 New Campaigns To Spread Awareness About The Safety Features And “Legal Rights And Protections” Available On The Platform.
- These 2 Campaigns Have Been Named ‘Safe Stree’ And ‘My Law’.