Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 16-10-2021
1. Which ‘Annual World Investor Week’ was organized by IOSCO recently?
Answer – Fifth
- IOSCO Will Promote Investor Education And Awareness Of The Importance Of Protection By World Investor Week.
- IOSCO Was Established In April, 1983. Currently Paul P. Andrews Is Its Secretary General.
- The Headquarter Of IOSCO Is Located In Madrid, Spain.
2. In which state is the Paradip Port Trust (PPT) located?
Answer – Odisha
- Paradip Port Trust Was Established On 12th March, 1966. Recently P.L. Harnadh Has Taken Over As Its Chairman.
- P. L. Harnadh Is A 1994 Batch Indian Railway Traffic Service Officer.
3. The Center organized ‘Buddhist Circuit Train FAM Tour & Conference’ as part of which initiative?
Answer – Dekho Apna Desh
- The Ministry Of Tourism, In Association With The Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation, Organized The Buddhist Circuit Train FAM Tour.
- This Event Was Organized From 04 October To 08 October.
4. What is the theme of World Post Day, 2021?
Answer – Innovate to Recover
- This Day Is Celebrated Globally On 9 October. It Was Announced In 1969 At A Conference Held In Tokyo, Japan.
- On July 1, 1876, India Became The First Asian Country To Become A Member Of The Universal Postal Union.
5. ‘Mission Kavach Kundal’ campaign is related to?
Answer – Kovid-19 vaccination
- The State Government Started This Vaccination Campaign With A Target To Vaccinate 15 Lakh People Every Day. Which Was Held From 08 October To 14 October 2021.