Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 15-11-2021
1. Which is the first state in the country to ratify tissue culture-based seed potato regulations?
Answer – Punjab
- Recently The State Cabinet Chaired By Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi Has Approved The ‘Punjab Tissue Culture Based Seed Potato Rule-2021’ To Develop Punjab As A Standard Potato Seed Centre.
- With This Decision Of The Cabinet, Punjab Has Become The First State In The Country To Facilitate Tissue Culture-Based Authentication. It Will Develop The Jalandhar-Kapurthala Belt Of Punjab As An Export Hub For Potatoes.
- The State Cabinet Has Also Approved The Introduction Of ‘Punjab Horticulture Nursery Bill-2021’ By Amending The ‘Punjab Fruit Nursery Act-1961’.
2. Recently who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of PTC India Limited?
Answer – Rajeev Kumar Mishra
- Rajiv Kumar Mishra Has Taken Over As The Chairman And Managing Director Of PTC India Limited After The Retirement Of Deepak Amitabh.
- PTC India Limited Was Earlier Known As Power Trading Corporation Of India Limited.
- It Was Started In The Year 1999 With The Objective Of Achieving Economic Efficiency And Security Of Supply And To Develop A Vibrant Electricity Market In The Country.
- PTC India Limited Was Established On 16th April 1999.
3. What is the name of the weekly plan run by the Department of Justice to ensure justice for all through digital legal empowerment?
Answer – Tele-Law on Wheels
- The Campaign Was Organized By The Justice Department From November 8 To November 14, 2021, As Part Of The Celebrations Of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
- The Campaign Was Conducted With The Help Of CSC E-Governance, In Which These Tele-Law Services Are Being Provided At The Nearest Common Service Centers (CSCs).
4. What is the name of the program recently launched by the Union Minister for Young Innovators?
उत्तर – Mentorship Programme for Young Innovators
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh Launched The ‘Mentorship Program For Young Innovators’ On November 8, 2021.
- This Consultation Program Will Help In Strengthening Scientific Research And Innovation Efforts In Promoting Scientific Temper Among The Masses In The Country.
5. ‘Shramik Mitra’ scheme is related to which state?
Answer – Delhi
- The Delhi Government Has Started This Scheme For The Construction Workers.
- 800 Shramik Mitras Will Be Appointed Under The ‘Shramik Mitra’ Scheme, Who Will Make Construction Workers Aware Of Government Schemes.