Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 15-10-2021
1. What are the names of two long-distance goods trains introduced by railways?
Answer – ‘Trishul’ and ‘Garuda’
- Railways Successfully Operated Two Long Distance Goods Trains Named ‘Trishul’ And ‘Garuda’ For The First Time In South-Central Railway Zone (SCR).
- It Is Twice As Long As The Normal Freight Train Structure.
- These Longer Trains Will Provide A Very Effective Solution To The Problem Of Capacity Constraints In Critical Sections.
2. Which spice grown in Tamil Nadu has received GI tag?
Answer – Kanyakumari Clove
- The Unique Clove Spice Grown In The Hills Of Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu) As ‘Kanyakumari Clove’ Has Been Awarded The GI Tag.
- The Production Of Clove In The Country Is 1,100 Metric Tonnes, Out Of Which 1,000 Metric Tonnes Is Grown Every Year In Tamil Nadu.
3. Who has joined the board of BharatPe as the chairman?
Answer – Rajnish Kumar (former head of State Bank of India)
- As Chairman On The Board Of BharatPe, Rajnish Kumar Will Be Involved In Defining The Company’s Short-Term And Long-Term Strategies.
- He Will Also Work With Other Board Members And The Chief Experience Officer On Key Regulatory And Business Initiatives.
4. Which new airline was recently approved by the Civil Aviation Minister to operate in India?
Answer – Akasa Air
- The Ministry Of Civil Aviation Has Given A No Objection Certificate (NoC) To A New Airline Named ‘Akasa Air’ For Its Operations In India.
5. What is the name of the plan for the year 2021-2031 released by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for Indian zoos?
Answer – Vision Plan: 2021-2031
- It Was Released During A Two-Day National Conference For Zoo Directors And Veterinarians In Gujarat.
- This Vision Plan Has Been Launched With An Aim To Upgrade Indian Zoos To Global Standards.