Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 10-11-2021
1. In which state was the National Tribal Dance Festival, 2021 held?
Answer – Chhattisgarh
- The National Tribal Dance Festival, 2021 Was Organized As A Part Of The State’s Tourism Development Plan.
- The Festival Was Inaugurated By Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren And Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel.
- This Year’s Celebration Coincides With The Foundation Day Of Chhattisgarh On November 1, 2021.
2. Recently which bank has been appointed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its agency bank for conducting government business?
Answer – Bandhan Bank
- Bandhan Bank, As The Agency Bank, Will Be Authorized To Handle The Transactions Relating To The Collection Of GST, VAT, And State Taxes.
- Other Agency Banks Of RBI – Karnataka Bank, DCB Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, And IndusInd Bank.
3. With which bank did the Indian Navy sign an MoU to offer Defense Services Salary Package under ‘Power Salute’?
Answer – Axis Bank
- The Benefits Of This Agreement Will Be Extended To All Veterans And All Ranks Of Cadets Of The Indian Navy.
- Axis Bank Was Established On 3rd December 1993. Its Headquarter Is Located In Mumbai.
- Amitabh Choudhary Is The MD And CEO Of Axis Bank And Rakesh Makhija Is The Chairman.
4. When was the Global Methane Pledge launched?
Answer – November 2, 2021
- The Pledge Was Launched During The Ongoing UN COP26 Climate Conference In Glasgow, Which Has Been Signed By Over 90 Countries. This Pledge Is A Joint Effort Led By The US And The European Union.
5. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi called for which project to improve the viability of solar energy?
Answer – One Sun One World One Grid (OSOWOG)
- This Call Was Given By The Prime Minister Of India, Modi On 2nd November 2021.
- The Vision Behind The One Sun One World One Grid (OSOWOG) Project Is ‘The Sun Never Sets.