Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 08-10-2021
1. What is the name of the spacecraft by NASA to study the Trojan asteroids of the planet Jupiter?
Answer – Lucy
- The US Space Agency NASA Is Preparing A Plan To Send The Lucy Spacecraft To Study Jupiter’s Trojan Asteroids.
- On October 16, 2021, This Vehicle Will Be Launched From “Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida”.
- The Spacecraft Is Named After An Ancient Fossil That Provided Insights Into The Evolution Of The Human Species.
2. Which social media company has launched ‘Creator Education Program’ in India?
Answer – Facebook
- On September 30, 2021, Facebook Launched The ‘Creator Education Program’ In India.
- Through This, Facebook Will Provide An Opportunity For Content Creators To Learn And Earn From Their Communities On Its Platform And Instagram.
3. When did NABARD approve the credit scheme for yak rearing in Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer – September 28, 2021
- NABARD Has Approved Credit Scheme In Arunachal Pradesh For Yak Rearing.
- This Will Help The Shepherds To Get Loans To Strengthen Their Livelihood.
- “National Research Center On Yak”, Dirang Has Developed This Scheme.
4. Which Indian was awarded the Yidan Award for Education Development – 2021?
Answer – Dr. Dr. Rukmini Banerji
- Dr. Rukmini Banerjee, Chief Executive Officer Of ‘Pratham Education Foundation’ Was Honored With The Yidan Award – 2021.
- The Yidan Prize Foundation Is A Global Philanthropic Education Foundation That Inspires Progress And Change In The Education Sector.
5. When was the “Digi Saksham” program launched?
Answer – September 30, 2021
- The Program Was Launched By Union Labor And Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav. It Is A Joint Initiative Of Microsoft India And Ministry Of Labor And Employment.
- It Is A One-Of-A-Kind Digital Skilling Programme, Which Will Help In Improving The Digital Skills Of The Youth And Increase Their Employability.