Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 07-10-2021
1. What is the name of the Digital Skill Entrepreneurship Program launched by NITI Aayog and Atal Innovation Mission ?
Answer – ATL Tinkerprenuer Summer Bootcamp
- The Event Was Organized From 31st May, 2021 To 1st August, 2021 Across India.
- The Program Focused On Converting An Idea Into A Business. It Was Attended By More Than 9,000 Participants From 32 States And 298 Districts Of The Country.
2. Who is the first Indian female player to win two individual medals in Olympics ?
Answer – PV Indus
- Indian Star Shuttler Player PV Sindhu Created History By Winning Two Medals Individually By Winning Silver In The Year 2016 And Bronze In The 2020 Olympics.
- PV Sindhu Has So Far Been Honored With Many Awards Including Civilian Award – Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri, Highest Sports Honor – Rajiv Gandhi (Currently Major Dhyan Chand), Khel Ratna And Arjuna Award.
3. Who developed the “ e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution” recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ?
Answer – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- On 2nd August, 2021 PM Modi Has Launched An E-Voucher-Based Payment Solution “E-RUPI”.
- It Is A Kind Of Initiative To Limit The Contact Between The Government And The Beneficiary. Due To Which The Benefits Will Be Able To Reach Its Target And Intended Beneficiaries In A Leak-Proof Manner.
4. When is Muslim Women’s Rights Day celebrated in India?
Answer – August 1
- The Day Is Observed Every Year On 1st August To Mark The Approval Of Triple Talaq Bill In The Parliament On 1st August, 2019.
- Egypt Was The First Country (In 1929) To Ban Triple Talaq.
5. Who was the architect who designed the Indian National Flag?
Answer – Pingali Venkaiah
- Recently, On The Occasion Of 145th Birth Anniversary Of Pingali Venkaiah, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu And Other Members Of The Union Cabinet Paid Tributes To Him.
- Venkaiah Designed A Flag Named ‘Swaraj Dhwaj’ And The Current National Flag Is Inspired By His Design.