Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 06-11-2021
1. Which scheme was launched by the Union Cooperation Minister to strengthen the position of the dairy sector in the country?
Answer – Dairy Cooperative Scheme
- During A Function Organized By Reputed Dairy Company Amul In Anand, Gujarat, Union Minister Amit Shah Has Launched Dairy Sahakar Yojana Worth Rs 5000 Crore.
- The Scheme Will Be Implemented By The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) Under The Ministry Of Cooperation.
2. Which manned ocean mission has been launched in the country recently?
Answer – Samudrayan project
- The Country’s Union Minister Of State For Earth Sciences Dr. Jitendra Singh Launched The Country’s First Manned Ocean Mission.
- This Project Will Enable India To Place Manned Vehicles Deep Underwater.
- The Deep Water Submersible Is Codenamed ‘Matsya 6000’. It Has Been Developed By The National Institute Of Ocean Technology (NIOT).
3. What is the name of the aquatic animal of Punjab state?
Answer – Indus River Dolphin
- Recently, The Central Government In Collaboration With The Wildlife Conservation Wing Of Punjab Will Start The Census Of Indus River Dolphin Under A Project.
- The Scientific Name Of This Dolphin Is “Platanista Gangetica Minor”. The IUCN Has Placed It In The Endangered Category.
4. Which strategy did the Prime Minister propose to help the world achieve the 1.5 degree Celsius target?
Answer – Panchamrita Strategy
- The Prime Minister Of India Made This Proposal On The Sidelines Of The Global Climate Meet (COP26) Held In Glasgow, Scotland.
- COP26 Is Being Organized Under The Chairmanship Of Alok Sharma From 31st October To 12th November.
5. Recently which state has announced complete tax exemption for electric vehicles?
Answer – Odisha
- Odisha Government Has Announced Complete Waiver Of ‘Vehicle Tax’ And Registration Fee On Electric Vehicles To Encourage Faster Adoption Of Electric Vehicles In The State.
- Apart From Odisha, States Like Delhi, Kerala, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh And Maharashtra Have Also Implemented The E-Vehicle Policy.