Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 04-11-2021
1. When is National Unity Day celebrated?
Answer – 31 October
- National Unity Day Is Celebrated To Commemorate The Birth Anniversary Of The Country’s First Deputy Prime Minister ‘Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’.
- Vallabhbhai Patel Had An Important Role In The Formation Of The ‘Union Of India’ Of 562 Princely States.
- He Took Over As The Home Minister And Deputy Prime Minister Of The Country From August 15, 1947, To December 15, 1950 (Date Of Death).
2. When was World Thrift Day celebrated for the first time?
Answer – The year 1924
- This Day Is Celebrated Every Year On 31 October Globally And In India On 30 October Every Year.
- This Is An Important Day To Remember The Importance Of The Country’s Economy.
- The First International Savings Bank Was Established In The Year 1925 During The Congress Rule.
3. What is the name of the Governor appointed as the 25th Governor of RBI?
Answer – Shaktikanta Das
- Recently Re-Appointment Of Shaktikanta Das Has Been Approved For Three Years With Effect From 10th December 2021.
- He Took Over As The 25th Governor Of RBI On December 12, 2018. He Is A 1980 Batch Indian Administrative Service Officer Of Tamil Nadu Cadre.
4. Where is the world’s largest hydrogen fuel cell power plant located?
- The World’s Largest Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Plant Is Named ‘Shinincheon Bitdream Fuel Cell Power Plant’.
- Plant Seo-gu Located In Incheon, The Plant Is Being Operated By South Korean Independent Power Generation Company, POSCO Energy, And Doosan Fuel Cell.
5. Where is the country’s largest aromatic garden located?
Answer – Lalkuan, Nainital
- The Country’s Largest Aromatic Garden Is Located In Nainital District Of Uttarakhand.
- 140 Different Species Of Aromatic Species Found All Over India Are Present In This Park.
- This Fragrant Garden Is Set In An Area Of More Than 3 Acres.