Here are today’s Current Affairs Questions For Competitive Exams. These Questions Will Be Explained in Very Details, So You Will Gain Good Knowledge About It.
Daily Current Affairs Questions 03-11-2021
1. When is World Psoriasis Day celebrated?
Answer – 29 October
- The Day Is Observed By The International Federation Of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA) With The Aim Of Promoting Awareness Regarding The Improvement Of This Skin Disease.
- Hosea Waweru Is Currently Appointed As The President Of The International Federation Of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA).
- IFPA Was Established In The Year 1971 And Its Headquarter Is Located In Sweden.
2. Who was appointed as the President of NaBFID recently?
Answer – K. V. Kamath
- VK Kamath Took Over As The Chairman Of The National Bank For Financing Infrastructure And Development (NaBFID).
- NaBFID Has Been Set Up As A Development Financial Institution For Infrastructure Financing As Per The National Bank For Financing Infrastructure And Development Act, 2021.
3. When is International Internet Day celebrated?
Answer – 29 October
- In The Year 1969, This Day Was Declared As A Symbol Of Sending E-Messages From One Computer To Another.
- The Name Of The Internet At That Time Was ARPANET.
- ARPANET – Advanced Research Projects Agency Network
- Charlie Kline, A Programming Student At The University Of California, Los Angeles, First Broadcast The Electronic Message ‘LO’.
4. Which Indian Coast Guard Ship was recently dedicated to the country?
Answer – Meaningful
- Director-General Of The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) K. Natarajan Dedicated The Indigenous Indian Coast Guard Ship “Sarthak” To The Nation On 28 October 2021. This Is The Fourth Ship In The Series Of Five OPVs.
- The Ship Is Being Built By Goa Shipyard Limited For ICG.
- The Ship Was Commanded By Inspector General MM. Syed (MM Syed).
5. Which is the first state in the country to pass the Wildlife Action Plan, 2021-30?
Answer – Maharashtra
- The Maharashtra Government Announced This Scheme In The 17th Meeting Of The State Wildlife Board (SBWL).
- The SBWL, In This Meeting, Has Given Permission To Increase The Extent Of Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve In Chandrapur District Of Vidarbha Region To About 79 Square Kilometres.